4ANewStart DMCA Policy
4ANewStart respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Our DMCA Policy applies to https://4anewstart.com/ and outlines the process we follow in case of claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through https://4anewstart.com/, please notify our Copyright Agent as follows:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices should be sent to 1-833-258-7622.
If you believe that material you posted on https://4anewstart.com/ was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may send us a written counter-notification that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which 4ANewStart may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
This DMCA Policy does not constitute legal advice. If you have questions about your rights and obligations under the DMCA, it is recommended to consult with an attorney.
4ANewStart may update this DMCA Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new DMCA Policy on https://4anewstart.com/.
For any questions about this DMCA Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.